The first weekend Wordle has long gone reside for Saturday, May 14, and it is some other tough puzzle to unravel. Fortunately, that is the place Express Online is available in. Just head to the ground of the web page for a choice of hints for the May 14 teaser. And there is not any want to really feel responsible, as a result of our hints are utterly spoiler-free. Good success, and take into account to test again for extra clues the next day.
The sport that is taken over our social media feeds, Wordle duties gamers with working out a 5 letter phrase in simply six guesses.
To grasp Wordle and remedy the ones day-to-day puzzles, you’ll be able to want to pay shut consideration to the color of the tiles after each and every bet.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does no longer seem within the phrase you might be guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is within the phrase, simply no longer in the right kind place. If the tile turns inexperienced, the letter is within the phrase and in the best position.
The app helps to keep observe of your statistics, appearing the selection of proper solutions you have controlled, in addition to your profitable streak.
If you fail to unravel the puzzle, then you will have to wait till day after today for a brand new Wordle to be launched. You’ll additionally lose your treasured profitable streak.
Read on for some basic Wordle pointers, adopted by means of 3 explicit clues for Wordle 329 on May 14…
General Wordle pointers and methods…
• Don’t use the similar letter two times for your opening bet.
• Try to make use of a few vowels for your first bet, specifically ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters equivalent to ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ till afterward, when you’ve got a greater concept what the solution is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a superb phrase first of all, whilst ‘TOUCH’ is a good 2d bet.
• Check out the day-to-day hints equipped by means of Express Online beneath…
Wordle 329 hints and clues for May 14…
1. Wordle 329 begins with the letter M.
2. Wordle 329 incorporates simply two vowels.
3. Shiny and heavy.