Unbelievably, we are virtually at 300 Wordle puzzles! Wordle 299 is to be had for the following 24-hours handiest, and then it’ll get replaced via a brand spanking new teaser. If you need to stay your long-running successful streak alive, then Express Online has put in combination a choice of spoiler-free hints and clues that will help you remedy the newest Wordle. Just head to the ground of the web page for assist fixing as of late’s relatively tough puzzle.
Before we get to the clues, let’s temporarily move over the foundations. In Wordle, avid gamers are given six possibilities to wager a five-letter phrase.
You’ll wish to use the method of removal to discover the right kind resolution, so pay shut consideration to the color of the tiles.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does no longer seem within the phrase you’re guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is within the phrase, simply no longer in the right kind place. If the tile turns inexperienced, the letter is within the phrase and in the best position.
The app helps to keep observe of your statistics, appearing the choice of proper solutions you may have controlled, in addition to your successful streak.
If you fail to resolve the puzzle, then you will have to wait till the following day for a brand new Wordle to be launched. You’ll additionally lose your treasured successful streak.
Read on for some common Wordle pointers, adopted via 3 particular clues for Wordle 299 on April 14…
General Wordle pointers and tips…
• Don’t use the similar letter two times for your opening wager.
• Try to make use of a few vowels for your first wager, in particular ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters corresponding to ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ till in a while, you probably have a greater concept what the solution is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a superb phrase initially, whilst ‘TOUCH’ is a tight 2d wager.
• Check out the day by day hints equipped via Express Online under…
Wordle 299 hints and clues for April 14…
1. Wordle 299 begins with the letter M.
2. Wordle 299 accommodates two vowels.
3. Something you may use when creating a bowl of chilli con carne.