Entertainment

One person taken to hospital after fire breaks out in Serangoon Central Drive, Latest Singapore News

One particular person was once taken to the Singapore General Hospital for smoke inhalation after a fireplace broke out in Serangoon Central Drive.

SCDF mentioned that the hearth, which happened at 1.20am on Saturday (May 14), concerned the kitchen exhaust ducting of a espresso store at the first flooring of a construction at 261 Serangoon Central Drive.

A dramatic video on TikTok depicted spots of fireside spreading upwards.

About 20 other people self-evacuated sooner than SCDF arrived.

SCDF extinguished the hearth with one water jet.

This incident follows Friday’s hearth that broke out in Bedok North, the place 3 other people, together with a three-year-old, died. The mom stays hospitalised in important situation.

@shanicelsh Fire incident at Serangoon, truthfully reasonably horrifying to witness it. #sgnews #newssg #singapore #sgtiktok #fyp #foryou #fyp #foryoupage #firesg #sginclusive ♬ Oh No (Instrumental) – Kreepa




Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close