SAN CARLOS PARK, Fla. — Three folks, together with 2 kids, and 5 animals had been stored from a space hearth Friday evening in San Carlos Park.
The hearth began at roughly 6:02 p.m. on the 8000 block of Matanzas Rd., in keeping with San Carlos Park Fire.
Fire crews arrived to the scene to find heavy smoke from the facet of the duplex. The hearth used to be confined to a bed room, on the other hand, smoke harm happened all the way through the place of abode.
Rescue crews had been in a position to avoid wasting all of the occupants together with: one guy, two kids, two canines, two cats, and a bearded dragon.
The guy used to be handled for minor accidents via Lee County EMS (LCEMS). The kids and animals had been all safely got rid of from the house with out a obvious accidents, in keeping with San Carlos Park Fire.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO), LCEMS, and Estero Fire replied to the scene as smartly.
The reason behind the fireplace is below investigation.
No additional main points are to be had right now. We will supply updates as additional info is launched.