AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There were 56,773,871 vaccine doses administered within the nationwide COVID-19 rollout as much as Wednesday, together with 53,893 recorded within the earlier 24 hours.
* Of that general, 35,957,616 were administered via commonwealth amenities, an build up of 42,881 within the earlier 24 hours.
Watch the most recent News on Channel 7 or circulate totally free on 7plus >>
* State and territory amenities have administered 20,816,255 vaccines, an build up of eleven,012 within the earlier 24 hours.
* 96.88 consistent with cent of other folks elderly 16 and over have had a minimum of one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 95.23 consistent with cent are double vaccinated.
* A complete of 13,060,294 other folks have gained greater than two doses – with a booster or top-up shot – an build up of 28,330 within the earlier 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 63,614 new instances: 22,255 in NSW, 10,984 in Queensland, 12,314 in Victoria, 7998 in Western Australia, 6091 in South Australia, 2365 in Tasmania, 1094 within the ACT and 513 within the Northern Territory.
* The nationwide dying toll is 6490 (+33): Victoria 2770 (+4), NSW 2505 (+16), Queensland 763 (+7), South Australia 273 (+3), WA 70 (+3), ACT 43, NT 36 and Tasmania 32. (Two Queensland citizens who died in NSW were integrated within the reliable tolls of each states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: a minimum of 495,119,704
* Deaths: a minimum of 6,166,510
* Vaccine doses administered: 11,066,808,668
Data present as at 1600 AEST on April 7, taking in federal and state/territory govt updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.