We’re again with a small appetizer that’s large on taste. That’s what’s cooking, as we grasp a Bite With Belkys.
8 slices bacon
8 oz.. cream cheese, softened (or your favourite herbed cheese)
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels.
- Slice the jalapeños in part, then take away the seeds through scraping out the insides.
- Spread the cream cheese lightly inside of each and every part shell.
- Wrap each and every jalapeño in bacon. Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, till the bacon is crispy and the jalapeños are gentle.
Copyright 2022 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This subject material will not be revealed, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.